Don’t miss out on the ESG Forum, organized by the HKU Business School and HKU-iCube, on 23 June, 2023, at HKU-iCube located in Two Exchange Square, Central.
At the event, Professor Patrick Bolton, the world-renowned scholar on corporate finance and governance will deliver the keynote speech, challenging conventional thinking and inspiring the next generation of ESG research.
In the panels following the keynote speech, distinguished speakers from academia and business will discuss strategic pathways for more impactful ESG investing and net-zero transition. Interactive Q&A session with the audience will provide practical lessons and actionable strategies to advance ESG practices.
Details of the event
Welcoming Remarks – Prof. Hongbin CAI, Dean and Chair of Economics, HKU Business School
Keynote Session – Prof. Patrick BOLTON, Professor of Finance and Economics, Imperial College London
Panel Discussion 1: ESG Investing: Challenges and Opportunities
- Moderator: Prof. Dragon TANG, Professor in Finance, HKU Business School
- Dr. Haizhou HUANG, The Chairman of Capital Market Committee, CICC
- Ms. Hannah LEE, Head of Asia Pacific ESG Equity Research, J.P. Morgan
- Mr. Tasos ZAVITSANAKIS, Co-Head APAC Sustainable Finance Office, UBS
Panel Discussion 2: Corporate ESG Practices toward the Net-Zero Society
- Moderator: Dr. Guojun HE, Associate Director, Institute of China Economy; Associate Professor in Economics, Management and Strategy, HKU Business School
- Ms. Jessica CHAN, Head of Sustainability, MTR Corporation Limited
- Mr. Garrick LAU, Head of Sustainability and Shared Value, Nan Fung Group
- Mr. Bien WONG, Section Head of Corporate ESG/ Corporate Affairs, Towngas
- Mr. Johnny YU, Advisor to Chairman, Henderson Land Development Co. Ltd.
Date: 23 June 2023 (Friday)
Time: 14:00 – 17:00 (Registration starts at 13:30)
Venue: HKU iCube, 4005-4007, 40/F, Two Exchange Square, Central
Registration: Seats are limited. Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please visit here to register.
Telephone: 3910 3117 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org